1. Be prepared for class each day - with a writing instru-
ment, textbook, notebook, folder, and assigned work.
2. Permission to leave class to go to the lav, locker, tele-
phone, bubbler, etc. will be at the discretion of the
teacher. Please make any such requests at the beginning
of the class period or reserve them for when the lesson has
been completed. The clipboard pass must be used when
you leave the room. Fill out the pass completely BE-
FORE leaving the room. You may only use the pass if I
have granted you permission first.
3. I will give you a pass to the nurse at anytime if you feel ill
Students with special health problems should make the
instructor aware of this immediately.
4. No food, drinks, gum, candy or hats are allowed in the
5. If you are late to class without a pass you will be assigned
detention. 1st lateness = 15 min.; 2nd = 30 min.;
3rd = 45 min.; 4th and beyond = office detention.
6. You are responsible for the condition of your desks and
books. Books are to be checked thoroughly for problems
at the beginning of the academic year, and these problems
are to be brought to my attention immediately. We don't
want you to be blamed for something that is not your fault
at the end of the school year. BOOKS MUST BE KEPT
COVERED AT ALL TIMES. You will be assigned de-
tention if your books are not covered.
7. When you enter the classroom you are to go DIRECTLY
to your desk. You are NOT to touch lights, windows,
shades, chalkboard, other students' materials or materials
on the teacher's desk. NO clowning around will be toler-
8. Raise your hand in order to speak. More than one person
talking at one time will NOT be tolerated. BE ATTEN-
9. Appropriate behavior is expected at ALL TIMES. Pro-
fanity, graffiti, disturbance of class, distraction of others,
disturbance of other students' belongings or the teacher's
desk and materials will NOT be tolerated. Students must
show respect at all times to one another and to the in-
structor. Inappropriate language or behavior will result in
a 45 min. teacher detention.
10.Class cuts - If it is determined that you have cut a class,
the work for that day cannot be made up.
11You may NOT leave the classroom without a pass and
12.Remain seated until I dismiss you.